AIM
Pest291

Neat Old Stuff Neat Old Stuff

Can't Believe how funny this is

This is laugh out loud hilarious! Man, you've got some real comedy talent. Keep it up!

Stick&Ball Animation Test Stick&Ball Animation Test

Very nice

This flash deserves a much higher score. I can't believe it's at 1.47. Movies with that score are usually pasted pictures moving around the screen with crappy music playing and stupid phrases flashing. At least this one has real animation and not just motion tweening. I'll boost your score a little bit.

Daddy Dearest Daddy Dearest

Explanation please...

I'm not saying this movie isn't funny, in fact I found it very funny, but I would really like to know how a movie with a score of 3.01 gets weekly 3rd place. It didn't even get a daily award. Do the admins at Newgrounds just pick whatever they personally like? Please respond, I genuinely want to know.

Gaycied responds:

the score was at 4.27 until it won the award.

FURTLE FURTLE

Incredible!

This may be one of the greatest things my eyes have ever bestowed.

Pleasure Island Pleasure Island

Reminds me of "Superjail"

I'm really shocked at the score. Flashes that are this well animated usually get much higher scores even if the story is shit. I got a higher score with a short Mario sprite flash. This deserves better. I did find the randomness hilarious by the way.

Dance Off: Revolution! Dance Off: Revolution!

hehe

I don't know why, but this was pretty funny (and sick)

Bluemidgetguy responds:

I am responding too this review.

Cool Blue Cool Blue

Nice work man!

A very well made flash. I'm very surprised it was your first, impressive. Keep it up!

Toink!FULL! Toink!FULL!

Loved every second of it; does that make me crazy?

What's the name of that song??? Where did you find it? Also, the guy singing the song, who's picture is that? PLEASE RESPOND, i'm dying to know!

Joxa responds:

Im unsure of each question. he song came to me in a dream and the guy was founfd when i typed "pedo" into google image search.

vote 5.

Demon Tales Episode 1 Demon Tales Episode 1

Keep making episodes, I loved it!

This movie proves that a flash doesn't have to be very long to be good.

vondijk responds:

I'm glad you agree... However the next one will be a bit longer :)

Super Mario Land III Super Mario Land III

Loved it to death...

hilarious dude... just hilarious.